ACG is among the fastest-growing companies in the Manufactured Housing Industry and is constantly looking for communities to acquire in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. Our typical acquisition has the following characteristics:
• At least 100 spaces (Smaller communities are considered as part of portfolio acquisitions)
• Public water and sewer (ACG will also consider private water and sewer)
• Communities with park-owned homes are considered
• Close proximity to a metro area
• Communities with occupancy or infrastructure issues are considered
ACG has significant capital resources and the ability to make acquisitions without financing contingencies. We offer a quick due diligence and closing time line and we do not retrade.
If you have a community that you are considering selling, please contact ACG using the form below.